We aim to teach PE by delivering a high-quality physical education curriculum which inspires all pupils to succeed and excel in competitive sport and other physically-demanding activities. It should provide opportunities for pupils to become physically confident in a way which supports their health and fitness. Opportunities to compete in sport and other activities build character and help to embed values such as fairness and respect.
Through PE we aim to encourage a lifetime love of sport and keeping fit. Our PE and sport aspires to build determination, passion, respect, honesty, self-belief and teamwork. These values will endeavour to:
· Improve health and well-being.
· Provide a broad range of high quality opportunities and outcomes for all.
· Encourage community involvement.
· Promote active participation and competition at all levels.
· Raise achievement and sporting excellence